Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lack of Interest from other Candidates Forces Cancellation of Candidate Forum


It's unfortunate, but the Otsego City Council Candidate Forum that was scheduled for next Wednesday, October 17 has been cancelled.

In an email sent to me, Rhonda Baack, President of the I-94 West Chamber of Commerce stated the forum was "...cancelled due to lack of candidate participation."


 I know I responded Yes to the invitation. 


I want Otsego residents and businesses to understand why I am running for a seat on the Council I’m running so that everyone is better informed of what is going on in our city.

Please encourage your neighbors and friends to read my blog, send me any questions they have (brinkforcitycouncil@gmail.com)  

and of course, Vote for Pat Brink on November 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment