Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's September Already

I'm off to a bit of a slow start on my campaign for a city council seat in Otsego.  I have ordered signs, but they have not yet arrived -- but the stakes to put them in the ground are here!

I've also realized that many people here in Otsego only know me by my first name, so I have created a business card that has my photo and my first and LAST name. I guess it is important that people who already know me know who it is they will be voting for come November 6.

 Photo

I completed the information the Star Tribune has requested so that I will be in the Strib's Voter guide - at least the online version.

As far as campaign literature, I need to finalize what form it is to take...a postcard, a door hanger, traditional three panel brochure or something else. I am taking part in the Otsego Festival on September 15, so it's kind of important that I have the campaign material ready by then!

My spot at the Otsego Festival is actually designed to display (and hopefully sell) some of the photos I have taken over the past few years.  I think they are quite good, and I hope others do as well.

Please stop by the Otsego Festival. on Saturday, September 15 from 10am to 5pm at Prairie Park, which is right behind the "old" city hall building.  And if you come, be sure to thank Rose Cassady, the woman who almost single handily puts this event on each yaer.

No comments:

Post a Comment