Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What If?

It appears the absentee ballots have now been counted...I still finished third, but I had closed the gap between  2nd and 3rd to just 34 votes.

Council Member (Otsego) (Elect 2)
100.0% reporting

Vote % Votes

Douglas B. Schroeder 23.1% 1,926

Jason Warehime 20.5% 1,709

Patrick Brink 20.1% 1,675

Adam Mitlyng 17.9% 1,493

Mitchel Faust 17.4% 1,448

Write-In 1.0% 80

I wonder how I would have fared if 3/(60%) of my campaign signs had not been taken or stolen. Just last night when I was out picking up my signs I found that four more of my signs had been taken just since Sunday night.

I'm not sure who took the signs, and I am most assuredly NOT blaming any other candidate, but I do wonder why so many of my signs were targeted and taken.  

Maybe I could have made up that 34 vote difference had I not needed to keep replacing my signs.  Well, it's water under the bridge now, but I do have to wonder ....what if?

No comments:

Post a Comment